- MDH STAFFING
Our Technicians have exciting hands-on positions in which they build lasers and laser components. These positions require knowledge of electronics and optics theory, assembly, testing, and maintaining circuitry with electronic and optic components.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- full range of technical assembly
- trouble shooting
- AS in electronics preferred, electro-mechanical or electro-optics or equivalent experience required
- Fiber handling, electronics assembly, splicing, component level assembly
- IPC-610 certified preferred
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and schematics.
- Data entry skills preferred.
- Strong communication skills required for interaction within group.
- Regular and reliable attendance at work is an essential function of this job.
Loading some great jobs for you...