Our s have exciting hands-on positions in which they build lasers and laser components. These positions require knowledge of electronics and optics theory, assembly, testing, and maintaining circuitry with electronic and optic components.
- full range of technical assembly
- trouble shooting
- AS in electronics preferred, electro-mechanical or electro-optics or equivalent experience required
- Fiber handling, electronics assembly, splicing, component level assembly
- IPC-610 certified preferred
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and schematics.
- Data entry skills preferred.
- Strong communication skills required for interaction within group.
- Regular and reliable attendance at work is an essential function of this job.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a US Person as defined by 22C.F.R. 120.15 are required. US Person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, asylee. License exception Technology and software under restriction (TSR) defined in 15 CFR 740.6 may permit person from Country Group B.
The following link will take you to the government site with the list of Country Group B:
Loading some great jobs for you...