- IPG Photonics Corporation
The Engineering Documentation Manager is responsible for the design, development, implementation, training and support of product documentation and manufacturing systems. This position will lead the effort for implementing and maintaining these systems. Responsibilities include checking the accuracy of content, tracking status, implementing change orders, maintenance of master records, history files, BOMs, and part numbers.
IPG Photonics is the world's leading provider of high power fiber lasers and fiber amplifiers that are revolutionizing performance and utility in a remarkable array of materials processing, micromachining, telecommunications, medical and other advanced applications.
* Lead and supervise documentation group
* Evaluate and perform continuous improvement of currently implemented product documentation methods and procedures.
* Develop and implement new product documentation methods and procedures.
* Train engineering staff on documentation and design flow.
* Work with Manufacturing and QA to ensure processes meet needs of material planning, assembly, and product quality.
* Work with IT to migrate to paperless processes
* Support ISO9001 and Regulatory Compliance requirements
* BS degree or BA degree with some technical acumen.
* 5+ years of documentation experience
* Working knowledge of documentation methods and best practices
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a plus.
* Well organized and motivated
* Thoroughness, Attention to detail.
* Flexibility to work in dynamic organization with many products that change frequently.
* Ability to prioritize tasks by urgency.
* Interpersonal skills needed to successfully work with many stakeholders.
* Strong understanding of quality systems and electronic document management systems
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a \"US Person\" as defined by 22C.F.R. ?120.15 are required. \"US Person\" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, asylee. License exception Technology and software under restriction (TSR) defined in 15 CFR 740.6 may permit person from Country Group B.
The following link will take you to the government site with the list of Country Group B:
Summary* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...